2. TRADE –
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame. Gabbert needs help and after a great combine, Floyd is the man to provide it. DE is another possibility here.
8. Miami Dolphins- QB Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M. QB is the most glaring area of need for the Dolphins but its too late for RGIII. They have to decide if #8 is too high for the #3 QB in the draft.
Carolina Panthers- CB
The Panthers need help on defense and CB is the worst part of a bad defense.
This is a bit of a reach for a guy with off field trouble but given that this
is a deep DT draft (their other need), they wait till round 2 to address the
DL. Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama-
12. Seattle Seahawks- OLB Courtney Upshaw,
15. Philiadelphia Eagles-LB Luke Kueley, Boston College- Kueley and the Eagles seem like a match. He fits their D and he is the best LB available here.
16. New York Jets- S Mark Barron,
30. San Fransisco 49ers – WR Alshon Jeffrey –